Female Cabin Crew/Flight –Attendant/ Air-hostess jobs
(For leading Domestic & International Airlines)
- Min.HSC/10+2 or a Graduate
- Excellent Communication skills
- Min. height 155 cms./5’1” With proportionate weight
- Clear complexion devoid of blemishes, scars and tattoos (face, arms & legs)
- Age between 18-26 yrs.
- Nice grooming level
- Pleasing personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with changing requirements regarding work hours / days, location and travel
- Key responsibilities:
- Making Announcements
- Briefing passengers about safety procedures and Perform all necessary safety checks
- Serving food , Beverages and other amenities to passengers on board
- Ensuring guest satisfaction during whole flying time to make their journey pleasant & comfortable
- Establish effective coordination with crew members and all related ground functions as well as Cockpit Crew.
- Uphold company image and value systems at all times and follow all regulations of DGCA
- Carry out briefing for all guests (guests on over wing row, guest with infants, medical cases etc.)
Salary – 25,000/- to 60,000/- +Cab+ Perks + flying allowance
Job location – Delhi or anywhere in India
NOTE:-No Diploma or degree in Aviation is required to be a Cabin Crew/Air-hostess. Freshers are eligible to apply.
We have 3 to 6 months short-terms training programmes with 100 % ASSURED JOB PLACEMENT.
For Interviews & Admission you may visit Aviators Hub by prior appointment.
Contact details –
Company Name : Aviators Hub
Contact Person : Miss Shallu
Contact Number : +91-9780817275